Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I bought an AC4000 router last year (october) and stopped…

Customer Question
HI,I'm Paulo...i bought an...

HI,I'm Paulo...i bought an AC4000 router last year (october) and stopped working, turned off the lights and it's not calling. How can i do to fix? thanks

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes, i can turn on right now...

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your AC4000 router?

Just the linksys logo on the top keep flashing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/31/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, Ethernet still works but wireless does not?