Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am at a loss the news as said to reboot my router and also…

Customer Question
I am at a...

I am at a loss the news as said to reboot my router and also to upgrade the device's firmware and set a new password. I do not know where to start! Barb

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It is a Cisco LinksysE3200

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Cisco router?

I have tried to login in but it tells me I have the wrong information!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/29/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what it is exactly you are trying to achieve?

Please let me know

I am trying to reboot the router and also to upgrade the device's firmware and set a new password. I have no idea how to even begin to do this!

ok, is there an issue you are having that is prompting you to do this?