Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Connection problem (wirelesss ) between computer and

Customer Question
Connection problem (wirelesss...

Connection problem (wirelesss ) between computer and printer

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I do not have a cable

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

5 lights in all 4 In cat read and the number 4. Note my cell phone work fine with this router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Printer soft ware will not install because because of the connection and seems it is an adaptor problem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/29/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

HPofficejet Pro 6830
no not for 39
NO I said no do not charge my cc

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer, is it a Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx?