Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Two things, I'm trying to link my Google phone number to a…

Customer Question
Two things, I'm trying...

Two things, I'm trying to link my Google phone number to a different email address, and I'm trying to figure out to get the Google number that I received from my computer to work on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

My network?

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes, I'm checking.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is now connected to wi fi

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Networking
5/29/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 27 days ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.