Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a SoundLink Mini and it will not charge. I tried the…

Customer Question
I have a SoundLink...

I have a SoundLink Mini and it will not charge. I tried the charger platform and then just plugged the charger in the side and all I get is a constant red battery light! Nothing is happening.

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundLink system connected to or paired with anything?

No

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

Pushed the start button down and held it down for 10 seconds but no voice message and the battery light is constant red. Held the middle (three dot) button down for 10 seconds until the battery light changed to yellow and flashed. While I was still holding that button down, I unplugged the SoundLink, let up the middle button and then plugged the power source back in. Red battery light came back on.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/29/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no

How old is the Bose?