Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I entered the gold gift card in error to the game pass. Can…

Customer Question
I entered the gold...

I entered the gold gift card in error to the game pass. Can I get that code back again to use it for the gold card?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Microsoft game system? What have you tried so far?

Just purchased Friday and the kid mistakenly used the wrong codes trying to load it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

We want to be able to use the gold code

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/28/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.