Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Pearl. I’m installing the Velop system in my home and cannot…

Customer Question
Hi, Pearl. I’m...

Hi, Pearl. I’m installing the Velop system in my home and cannot get the third node to connect

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It is from my internet provider Windstream

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have moved the router throughout the house. I have placed the nodes closer together

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything. My last resort is to go buy a modem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/29/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.