Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change the password for the store. My son passed…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the password ***** the store. My son passed and I don't know the password ***** my grandson is charging my card and I need to take it out of the system.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

PS4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

2 days and I tried to put the password ***** but it's not correct.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to change password ***** take out my card.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/28/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I have the problem solved. Thanks