Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Won’t let me sign in to PSN. PS4. Restarting system and

Customer Question
Won’t let me sign...

Won’t let me sign in to PSN

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

PS4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Restarting system and router. I barely turned it on today and it won’t allow me to sign in

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do
It’s giving me some type of error code WS-37368-7

Unfortunately, your account has been banned by Playstation.

Is there any way that I can retrieve it or get it back or info? And the purchases I’ve made can I get them back or will I have to go through my back to get money that I’ve already spent. Seeing as how my account has been banned

I am not sure of the policy and how they handle banned accounts but I am assuming that they won't refund them.

You can call Playstation directly at 1-***-***-**** and they can answer any direct account related questions.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

If they won’t refund them, then will I have to go through my bank. Because that’s honestly ridiculous. That’s like money I practically wasted.
I’ve tried calling PlayStation and they won’t pick up nor respond

Unfortunately, I am only a messenger for the situation and I cannot force Playstation to reverse the charges. I would recommend contacting your bank

No no, i totally understand. But I’m asking would it be recommended to contact PlayStation first or go straight to my bank with this matter

In my opinion, go to your bank. The bank will start a dispute and you will even get a temporary credit while they investigate and they can reach the right people

Alright I think I will go my bank first. Because I feel as if that is idiotic how I won’t get a refund of the money I’ve spent yet they can ban my account

I can tell you that Amazon will not refund your money if you have a gift card balance on the account if they ban your account. I do agree that is is not fair but they will try to use the ban against you.

No, I used my card directly. So if anything I believe my bank can get me the refund hopefully

Yes, I know. I was just telling you how another company handles the issue.

I would call your bank

Wait. I’m confused? Another company handles what issue

I was giving you an example -- I was telling you how Amazon handles a similar issue. It has nothing to do with Playstation -- just an example.

Ohh I see I see