Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I connect Alexa to a new WiFi. I just brought Alexa…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect Alexa to a new WiFi

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I just brought Alexa north from our place in Florida and want to connect her to the WiFi here in New Hampshire house

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Blinking yellow internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

2.4 and 5chz on also

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/27/2018
Network Technician: Ashik, PC Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, PC Technician

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Which model of Alexa device is this?

Dot
Forget it. I did it through Alexa app

Was writing the answer. I see that you got it fixed. Great!