Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Tablet does not see WiFi and does not connect. My. I'm at my…

Customer Question
Tablet does not see...

Tablet does not see WiFi and does not connect. My

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I'm at my parent's house and this is my dad's tablet. The internet is working. The numbers he has written down for password, etc., do not work when trhying to establish connection with wifi

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

3 solid green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know enough to say

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/27/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.