Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Cant update my console. Xboxone. Tried to reboot wont accept…

Customer Question
Cant update my console ...

Cant update my console

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

Xboxone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your game system? What have you tried so far?

Tried to reboot wont accept referred me to online help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to get online told me there was a problem with update wont allow me to go online

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/27/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.