Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to download a ring always home app it has worked…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to download a ring always home app it has worked in the past but now it keeps saying I am not connected to the internet. I have done lots of trouble shifting reboting turning WiFi off then back on etc the app says it is Loading but it is not. So help me

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes it is connected

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I haven’t checked router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that everyone else can down load the app but me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/27/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Are you using Safari or another web browser to perform the download?

How long will this take

If the problem is what I think it is, then it should only take about 5 minutes.

If you are using Safari for the download then do the following:

Open Safari.

Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.

Then test downloading again and let me know the result.