Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Having trouble installing fire stick. can't connect to wifi…

Customer Question
Having trouble installing fire...

Having trouble installing fire stick. can't connect to wifi AT&T uverse

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Haven't tried have earlier version connected well wireless

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All ethernet wifi phone1 broadband 1 2 and service

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Had to use WPS button earlier in procedure fire stick now seems to recognize router

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/27/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.