Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

All my other app on my smart Visio tv are working but when I…

Customer Question
Ok all my other...

Ok all my other app on my smart Visio tv are working but when I tap on my amazon app it says connection disconnection network is disconnected check the network settings , Ethernet connection and/or wireless network then try again... so I deleted the app and reinstalled still the same thing .

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Sorry may have to dumb down a little for me lol like my carrier?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Visio?

Well ive had this tv for over a year and other than internet issues here and there that’s all that’s been going on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can still watch Netflix etc..

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
Hello
5/26/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It’s my tv having the issue
Didn’t think it was possible to remotely connect to a tv
Hello is anyone there
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please