Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Why does it say that my PlayStation network has been banned…

Customer Question
Why does it say...

Why does it say that my PlayStation network has been banned or ask it to be closed what does it mean by closed

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Putting my password ***** and changing it and trying another one

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Networking
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Can u unban my account
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Can u unban my acc
5/26/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 25 days ago
Harry, CCIE

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.