Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

It will not connect to a network. the tv says MAC address:

Customer Question
It will not connect...

It will not connect to a network. the tv says MAC address: 00:00:00:00:00:00.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

It is a "ROKU TV", but we also have netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Everything else works fine, the internet I'm using now, our vizio tv, the voip phone, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Networking
5/26/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 27 days ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.