Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

It appears that one of my phones has been deactivated. It is…

Customer Question
It appears that one...

It appears that one of my phones has been deactivated. It is(###) ###-#### It may have something to do with my account. Can you advise.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Cisco

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I think my problem is with my bill. Might not have had enough money in my account for my monthly payment

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/26/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I originally indicated that the tel # in question was(###) ###-#### It is in fact(###) ###-#### Need to get this activated please.
Why am I getting charged everytime I talk to someone? This is ridiculous.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.