Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to program a VPN between a cisco asa5506 and a rv325.

Customer Question
I need to program...

I need to program a VPN between a cisco asa5506 and a rv325

Technician's Assistant: What device(s) are you connecting to your ASA5506 network?

3 desktop computers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Cisco router?

It was set up by another technician to have a vpn connection with another ASA 5506. I need to reprogram it to connect to a RV325. I am not familiar with the ASA 5506

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

On the RV 325, I need help forwarding a port to a Samsung dvr.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/26/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not at this time. Thank you