Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an I phone 5 and I have an I pad and my wife has an I…

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I phone 5 and I have an I pad and my wife has an I phone 7 my iPhone won’t connect to my internet. It the others do what an I do

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

The router is fine all other devices connect

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/25/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 2 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Can get on wi fi on and off and clock does still not keep the right time

Please explain your issue in more detail