Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

If I change my router password will my devices ie kindle,

Customer Question
If I change my...

If I change my router password ***** my devices ie kindle, iphone etc still accept my wifi signal?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Desk top pc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
5/25/2018
Network Technician: Dan, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
Dan, Network Administrator

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. It all depends on what you are actually changing. If you are changing the admin access password ***** the router, then that will have no effect on your network devices. If you are changing your network password, then you will need to reconnect all of your devices using the new password.

I thought the charge was $5 not $31 The terms used in the reply were different than the one's in router.

The $5 is a down payment that will be applied to the remainder of the service fee. What terms are you referring to?