Networking

Connect one-on-one with a verified network technician who will answer your question

Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All network technicians are VERIFIED
I am attempting to hook my vizio tv to a netgear wireless network
Kevin
Kevin, LAN/WAN Specialist
I am attempting to hook my vizio tv to a netgear wireless network Its asking me for a WPA have no clue what the WPA is.Can someone help me?… read more
I am trying to set up a Roku on my TV. It asks for my WEP or
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I am trying to set up a Roku on my TV. It asks for my WEP or WPA passphrase. I have a Linksys Wireless-G, Model WRT54G. How do I find that passphrase?… read more
Having trouble connecting my vizio e480i-b2 tv to a network
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
having trouble connecting my vizio e480i-b2 tv to a network at the new home. The network shows up under the list but after putting in the password ***** will not connect. All my other devices connect … read more
i have a new vizio tv with wi-fi but it is asking me for my
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, network technician
i have a new vizio tv with wi-fi but it is asking me for my router password XXXXX i don't remember, what can i do? rey camara.… read more
I have a Linksys router. My new printer keeps asking far a
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I have a Linksys router. My new printer keeps asking far a WPA Passphrase. I don't know what that is.… read more
I am trying to connect my Vizio TV to my network. Needed to
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, network technician
I am trying to connect my Vizio TV to my network. Needed to update my router to a faster one and now the tv cannot connect. Also using a switch, both Linksys new router and switch that are suppose to … read more
My vizio TV ('t know model number or my router model number
Richard, IT Manager
Customer: ***** *****. My vizio TV (don't know model number or my router model number as I am not at home unfortunately) connects to the 'internet' because I put in the password, but then it says "cli… read more
I wish to connect another laptop to my wireless connection
Alen
Alen, Technician
I wish to connect another laptop to my wireless connection and it is asking for a network key or a WPA key. I don't know what this is is. HELP! Thank you Sue… read more
I am hooking up a printer,fax machine and it is asking for
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
I am hooking up a printer,fax machine and it is asking for the WPA passphrase? My Model no is WRT160NV3 Serial No is: CSE41J684729… read more
I don't know the WPA pass phrase to get netflix on my visio
Viet - Network Tech
I don't know the WPA pass phrase to get netflix on my visio smart tv … read more
I am trying to connect my Vizio TV Model E3D470VX to my
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to connect my Vizio TV Model E3D470VX to my Comcast Xfinity wi-fi network. My network appears after the scan. I enter to password ***** works for every other device in the house and am tol… read more
Im setting up a new TV with wireless feature. The TV is asking
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I'm setting up a new TV with wireless feature. The TV is asking me for a WPA password. If I have a password XXXXX my Linksys WRT54G it is news to me. How can I find out what that password XXXXX? Thanx… read more
I am trying to hookup my HP5514 printer wirelessly to my
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I am trying to hookup my HP5514 printer wirelessly to my MAC. It keeps asking me for a WPA passphrase. What it that and how can I find it? … read more
I just got a wireless printer. I tried to connect it to my
Eric K.
Eric K., Network Administrator
I just got a wireless printer. I tried to connect it to my linksys network and it asked me for a "passphrase".I entered my router's password, but my printer said it was incorrect. I tried again, and i… read more
I have a vizio tv (model E420AR) with a Samsung blue ray player
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a vizio tv (model E420AR) with a Samsung blue ray player connected. When initially set up I was able to connect to the internet through my home wireless router. Now I am unable to connect to th… read more
Hi i cant get my machine to connect to my wireless network,it
Viet - Network Tech
Hi i cant get my machine to connect to my wireless network,it asks me for my authentication passphrase but then says its failed because of a time out,i have tried several times but its the same result… read more
Im trying to connect my play station to a link sys 1500 but
Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
I'm trying to connect my play station to a link sys 1500 but it keeps asking me for a WPA number and I don't see one on the system. Please help!… read more
I forget my wifi password to my network, but my vizio tv is
Viet - Network Tech
I forget my wifi password ***** my network, but my vizio tv is still connected is there a why the tv can display my password… read more