Networking

Connect one-on-one with a verified network technician who will answer your question

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer

More related answers
All network technicians are VERIFIED
Kindle Kindle won't accept my wi fi name. It is a new Paper,
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
I am trying to set up my new Kindle and am getting no where. … read more
Set up kindle will not accept password. Brand new. I am
Viet - Network Tech
set up kindle will not accept password JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: Brand new JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: … read more
I am trying to connect my Kindle to wifi. It won't accept my
Viet - Network Tech
I am trying to connect my Kindle to wifi. It won't accept my password, PLEI846 for the network rstrader. I ned a password ***** works. … read more
I have received a new Paper Kindle & it doesn't accept our
Viet - Network Tech
I have received a new Paper white Kindle & it doesn't accept our password ***** connect to wifi … read more
Trying to set up new kindle but it won't let me connect to
Viet - Network Tech
trying to set up new kindle but it won't let me connect to Wi-Fi. won't accept modem password. I also noticed I get a pop up about connecting to Wi-Fi on my iPhone and sometimes I get a msg that my la… read more
I am trying to register my kindle' it is not accepting my
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I am trying to register my kindle' it is not accepting my password. I recently got a new wifi network. … read more
I can't connect my kindle to the wifi. I just rebooted the
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I can't connect my kindle to the wifi. I just rebooted the wifi. won't accept my password … read more
Can't connect to wifi, Kindle 5.6.5, Tried everything my
Viet - Network Tech
Tried everything my husband can think of. Kindle won't accept the password ***** put in which my husband thinks is correct … read more
I bought a new kindle, and I'm trying to get it to work. It
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I bought a new kindle, and I'm trying to get it to work. It won't accept my password ***** I have a hard time understanding the lady I was talking to from belkin/ I Don't know what to do. … read more
I am trying to receive wifi on my kindle, but every time I
Viet - Network Tech
I am trying to receive wifi on my kindle, but every time I try to use my password XXXXX will not accept it. Kindle support says I need a wep, whatever that is. Can you help?… read more
I am trying to set up my Wi-Fi on my Kindle. When I put in
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to set up my Wi-Fi on my Kindle. When I put in what I think is my password XXXXX is not accepted. Kindle support said to go to my internet provider which is Charter. When I gave them my ma… read more
I've tried to set up my Kindle using my WiFi password and it
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I've tried to set up my Kindle using my WiFi password ***** it will not connect … read more
I have a new Kindle Oasis and am trying to synchronize it
Viet - Network Tech
I have a new Kindle Oasis and am trying to synchronize it with my Wi-Fi router to no avail.....it won't accept the password.....how do I get it to synchronize? … read more
I have forgotten the password XXXXX our router, I am trying to
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I have forgotten the password XXXXX our router, I am trying to set up my new Kindle. I have tried the 192.168.1.1 without success. Can you help me please?… read more
I am trying to set up my new Kindle and it is asking for my
Viet - Network Tech
I am trying to set up my new Kindle and it is asking for my wireless password. I do not remember. How do I find out?… read more
Were not able to connect my husbands kindle tried different
Viet - Network Tech
Were not able to connect my husbands kindle tried different passwords all wrong … read more
I' having trouble setting up my new router. It won't accept
Josh, It Support Specialist
hi Pearl, I' having trouble setting up my new router. It won't accept the assigned password … read more
I am trying to set up my new kindle paperwhite and it tells
Viet - Network Tech
I am trying to set up my new kindle paperwhite and it tells me every time that the password XXXXX XXXXX when it isn't.… read more