Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Genie setup page says not connected to extenders wifi

Customer Question
Genie setup page says...

Genie setup page says not connected to extenders wifi network. I have a wall plug extender. Serial #4gj3825u0035d

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No wirless comsat

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Comcast

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Isee the Client Link LED is lit. Is the technitian done.?
4/24/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the Extender?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Isee the Client Link LED is lit. Is the techni. The make is netgear
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Isee the Client Link LED is lit. Is the techni. The make is netgear. The serial # is4gj3825u0035d

Can I have the model number of the netgear extender?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Isee the Client Link LED is lit. Is the techni. The make is netgear. The serial # is4gj3825u0035d. have to go in other room and look. Wait one minute
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Isee the Client Link LED is lit. Is the techni. The make is netgear. The serial # is4gj3825u0035d. have to go in other room and look. Wait one minutem the model # is WN3000RPv3
They already charged me $19 for a fee now you are saying it will cost me another $39
Are you still there Karthik ?
I got a notification for a response from you .But I didn’t receive a message on my phone or on my desktop computer
I have to tell you I am disappointed in the service so far.
Poor communication and this is taking forever and nothing getting done
If this is how my trial offer is going I definitely won’t be reopening it unless things get better
Is anyone there. Damn
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?