Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Tried to install a netgear wifi range extender support team…

Tried to install a...

Tried to install a netgear wifi range extender support team at at&t connect tech tried for hours and finally told me that there was a defect on the hardware

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your NETGEAR router?

Component - with x finity wifi not allowing extender or wifi to connect issue with wifi component on dell inspiron desktop windows 7 They tried uninstalling and reinstalling dell network adaptor Netgear model number is ***** All I want to do is allow the modem to reach a bedroom not too close to the modem It is possible that this is not the correct wi fi expander or extender If so tell me which item to purchase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you - Please tell your network expert that I am not very good with computers and this kind of support and I will have to go to others - AT&T Connect Tech to install Thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/21/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

How far along in the installation process do you reach before having problems?

Jason Jones, Network Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 83
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com