Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My hp 7640 printer is asking for a passphrase. It never did…

Customer Question
My hp 7640 printer...

My hp 7640 printer is asking for a passphrase. It never did before and I have no idea what it is.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

My computer is a hp pavilion 570-p050

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 7640?

Just tonight

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1018

What's a jo-1018?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
4/21/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sound like your printer is asking for Passphrase. Passphrase is also known as WiFi password. Before we proceed further, Could you please tell me what is this operating system of the computer, is it a Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx?

windows 10; I don't understand what is wrong with my credit card; I've entered the infor at least 4 times.

In this case, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

I have called the phone number above and they said the transaction went through.

Let me take care of this issue by taking a secure remote access using secure remote connect. Now could you please click on the given below link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3865681e-92f0-4008-829c-31c6063c94e4

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I would like you to remotely fix it for me.
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 3 months ago

Let me take care of this issue by taking a secure remote access using secure remote connect. Now could you please click on the given below link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=13fc0377-6ec1-4b42-942d-97f7d974c374

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App