Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I want to know if I have a WI FI connection at my home. Me…

I want to know...

I want to know if I have a WI FI connection at my home

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Me no understand!! Optus I think, sorry to seem so dumb

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing don't know where to start. Would my Optus Account number help you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

I think my nomber is 67833818 can you tell me if that is correct??
4/18/2018
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
OK
Is the $56 on top of the $64??? If so forget it.

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I'm not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

Randy- What's happening????
Do you still need help?
Randy - What have you done for me?? Am I connected to WI FI or not??? Can't see where you have helped me. What am I getting for the money I have paid. I'm sure there is an obvious answer but please enlighten me.

I am sorry about the delay, what is the brand and model of your internet modem?

It's a TP-Link Model TD-W8960N

yes, that is Wireless.

do you know your wifi network name and password?

Not sure if this is right
Network Name TP-Link_A56635
Password 67833818
that sounds right.
Randy - What is going on????? Can you help me or not????? If not,refund me my money. Not impressed. Do you need more info from me????? This has been toing & froing for 3 days.
What type of device do you want to connect to your wifi?
I don't want to connect anything. I just want to know if I have a Wi Fi connection in my computer.
Oh okay. I'm sorry about the confusion. Your original question was do I have a WiFi connection in my home. What is the brand/ model of your computer?
Morning Randy
My computer is a Dell-W5201B3AU - Vostro 3560. Just want to know if I have a WI FI connection in my home.
the wifi name is***** wifi Password ***** *****
Thanks Randy.

your welcome!