Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I want to track my phone I lost s few Min ago. Its an LG…

Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I want to track my phone I lost s few Min ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Its an LG android, my carrier is AT<T

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Ell we looked on the street where we dove off with phone on top of vehicle. I call AT>T and suspendd servise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It has a csreenlock on it

4/16/2018
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you recall the gmail address you used when setting up the phone?

Please let me know

Richard, Network Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

tried calling, get a message saying you are not accepting calls at this time