Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot connect to wifi Home network for my kindle fire…

I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to wifi Home network for my kindle fire .says it cannot autithenticate. I cannot remember my password. wifi installed by geek squad

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle Fire?

Yes appears as home network. also netwok name on back of my wifi

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

How do i tell if my router is connected to my computer

4/15/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Network Administrator

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today.

Have you used the password ***** is also on your router? There should be a network name, and wifi network password ***** your router device that controls your internet. Unless it was changed this info should work.

Please let me know, and we can continue troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Jamie

thank you.that is what Ineeded to know. I do not need membership. Only wanted free trial

Ok, glad I could help. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

-Jamie

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Network Administrator