Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

After new ssd install, i am having trouble getting access…

After new ssd install...

After new ssd install, i am having trouble getting access across the network. Computer says its proxy problems.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

They are connected bia ethernet.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Different computers say network 1, network 2,3 etc. i need all on one network so i can share drives.

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/14/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today. Are you able to access anything on the network or Internet on the computer in question?

Do you log on to my network and help me or only answer questions

I can do both. That is your choice.

Jason Jones, Network Technician
ok, I'd like to have you help me get my network all connected up. I have 2 routers in separate buildings wired together on the same network, and I want to share drives and files across the network. I have mapped drives, etc. but some computers cannot access the others, I would like to have them all accessible to each other. Probably norton or windows defender restrictions, but currently something is the problem.
I have team viewer on my machine, so I can access across the network for you from here.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 90
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com