Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot remember my wifi password. Perhaps over a year ago…

I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my wifi password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Perhaps over a year ago before updating to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Don't think so

4/14/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

It came with AT&T U-verse may take a while to get to it.

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Network Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 03
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com