Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My internet keeps going out when I'm watching TV through…

Customer Question
My internet keeps going...

My internet keeps going out when I'm watching TV through Roku. I'm trying to reset it to the larger internet name but I don't know how!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Or I guess I should say, the connection keeps being dropped. The internet is fine. It's still going on my other devices.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Hmm. Good question.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I signed up for Roku and they sent me a little black box to attach to the TV -- not through USB -- but I don't know which number it would be. I don't think there's anything else.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
4/3/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which model Roku you have please?

Thank you