Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Changed modems on my network now my BDP2285 won't connect to…

Customer Question
Changed modems on my...

Changed modems on my network now my phillips BDP2285 won't connect to wi fi because there is an equal sign in my password ***** not on the remote

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

It was the one sent with the new modem

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes all my other devices are hooked up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe I covered it all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
4/3/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

Do you still need assistance with this?