Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Just restarted my computer and have the same problem. 5g…

Customer Question
Just restarted my computer and...
Just restarted my computer and have the same problem. 5g connection is not showing up again
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
4/2/2018
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

Which signals do you see?

2g connection is available and i am connected to it now. 5g does not appear
Will there be an additional cost to connect remotely again?

Do not click the accept offer button. That way you will not be charged again.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 63
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

When I connected this time, you were already connected to the 5G network. There was no problem.

If you do have any problems later on, please let me know.