Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

We have net and a dlink router and cant connect to the

Customer Question
We have hughes net...

We have hughes net and a dlink router and cant connect to the internet dlink support says we have bugs or virus can you help with this

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Power is green and wifi solid green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
this is taking to long please refund my $5.00
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

Do you still help with this?

No ty
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or

You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****