Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

On my Mac I can't use the Internet. Like it's connected to…

Customer Question
Hi on my Mac...

Hi on my Mac I can't use the Internet. Like it's connected to my laptop but it won't just work. And the wifi works on all my other devices just not my Mac please help

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes it says it's connected just not work on my mac

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Wireless voice wan and Internet are green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
4/2/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Shut down your Mac.

Find Command (⌘), Option, P, and R on your keyboard.

Turn on your Mac.

Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys immediately after you hear the startup sound.

Hold these keys until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for a second time.

Release the keys.

Then try to use the internet

Let me know how you go please