Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I gXot a new router. Once installed, my wifi laptop cannot…

Customer Question
I gXot a new...

I gXot a new router. Once installed, my wifi laptop cannot cast video content to the television which is a sony XBR-49X

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I have extenders plugged into the router and the tv to make the link through the router.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

DSL, Internet, LAN 1 AND lAN 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are all devices connected up to the new router? (laptop, TV, etc)