Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I’m grace and you. I’m usin a I Pod, I’m new at this, But I…

Customer Question
Hi, I’m grace and...

Hi, I’m grace and you.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m usin a I Pod , I’m new at this,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

But I been looked out of my email account and I do not recognized the security questions , can you help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Like I said I’m new to this , my email account is GRAZIE [email protected] Gmail.com

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Im a senior citizen And tech challenge!
Ive been looked out of my email , AND i DO Not recognize the security question they are asking! Can you help to unlock my email, PLEASE
My emIl *****@******.*** AND my additional email is *****@******.***
Thank you ... all your help will be very much appreciated!
Oh one more thing this mini IPod in new for me im using an application textand phone
My number is(###) ###-####
PLEASE Help,
Thanks ..... your help will be very much appreciated!
Text free voice is the name of the application that I’m using!
Again my number on for this application is(###) ###-####
4/1/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Follow the password ***** steps below and make sure to select the Try a Different Question link when it is displayed to select a method other than security questions to perform the password *****
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.