Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My netflix screen is telling me it is not connected to the…

Customer Question
My netflix screen is...

My netflix screen is telling me it is not connected to the internet. I have turned off the router and turned it back on and have also unplugged my chrome cast device in the back of my tv and plugged it back in but no success in making a connection. Mt broadband is obviously working

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

My router is a welkin which just has a blue light to show it is working. Everything has been working fine for many months the only difference is that I turned off my computer and router overnight on Friday and this is the first time we have tried to connect since

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
4/1/2018
Network Technician: Richard Freese, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, System Administrator

Hello. Are you still having issues connecting to Netflix?