Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot connect to the wireless network. Netflix and

Customer Question
Hello. I cannot...

Hello. I cannot connect to the wireless network.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix and youtube. Also HBO Go

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Wireless is good. I am chatting with you on laptop right next to TV, Full bars. TC sats cinnection failed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
4/1/2018
Network Technician: Nathan, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Nathan, System Administrator

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

On what device are you trying to stream? Smart tv, roku, firetv, bluray, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.