Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Aylexa can't connect to the internet Ichanged my password on…

Customer Question
Aylexa can't connect to...

Aylexa can't connect to the internet Ichanged my password ***** the computer is this why?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Lap top pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried restarting your wireless router?

Also try restarting your Alexa device.

Let me know if that works?

The situation was retified by my Verizon team. Thank you for your help

Glad to hear it is resolved!

Have a great day :)
Pete.

I DO NOT WANT YOUR HELP THANK YOU PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY OUT O MY ACCOUNT

For any account queries please contact customer services.

I want to cancel my free trial
To cancel please contact customer services