Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I live in ,C, Canada ,went to mexico for the winter couldn't

Customer Question

I live in B,C, Canada ,went to mexico for the winter couldn't sign in. Some thing about a streaming error. I;m NOT good on the computer and I'm back in Canada and still can't SIGN in . HELP would be good. TKS BOB
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: I don:t know what you mean?? Trying to watch a movie on my computer.
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: ASUS two years old x541s
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started last winter in Mexico DEC 2017 When I tried to get in to a movie it would come up at the bottom of the screen Streaming error?? I asked for help in Mexico and they said they would send a code or somtying to my phone will I could get the info because I was in Mexico NOTin Canada.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOPE
Category: Networking
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I understand that you're trying to watch a movie on your Asus computer? How are you trying to watch the movie? Is it a Netflix movie, an amazon movie or something else?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.