Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PASSWORD WONT WORK. ITS THE EXTENDER…

Customer Question
ALL OF A SUDDEN...

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PASSWORD ***** WORK

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

ITS THE EXTENDER INTERTEK(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

UNPLUG UNIT , AND TYPE ALL NUMBERS ON BACK OF UNIT, BUT NOTHING WORKS, THE MAIN ROUTER WORKS OK BUT THE SIGNAL IS WEAK , SO THE EXTENDER IS FOR BETTER SIGNAL, BUT NOW IT WANTS A PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS ALL

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/31/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 3 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!