Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Can you explain to me what is going on at my house? All of…

Customer Question
Can you explain to me...
Can you explain to me what is going on at my house? All of these setups look very suspicious to me am I being paranoid or is this normal.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
020AFF2D-4338-4A41-838C-...png020AFF2...pngC1D8798B-806B-4C11-BF75-...pngC1D8798...png0A575ED8-1E56-4FE6-B3C7-...png0A575ED...png9D9A23C3-B4BF-48F7-90C3-...png9D9A23C...png
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Network Technician: Steve Asher, Certified Networking Engineer replied 3 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I will be trying to help you tonight.

I seen from a previous post that your questioning the airties device. I looked on their website and couldn't find the specific model that is listed but they manufacture wifi extenders. If this isn't your device then I'd guess you have someone piggybacking your wifi. My suggestion is to log into your router and lock the device out of your network. If you need help with this I can try to walk you through it.

Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 3 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Are you questioning a specific item?