Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My tv will no longer connect wirelesslh. When I clock

Customer Question
My tv will no...

My tv will no longer connect wirelesslh

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

When I clock internet it say’s check connection to local network

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes but I can do it again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/30/2018
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What is the brand/model of your tv?

Panasonic viera
Hello?

okay, thank you.

Does the name of your home wifi network appear in the list of available networks on the Panasonic Viera?