Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Won't connect to internet. Netflix. Internet is working fine…

Customer Question
Won't connect to internet ...

Won't connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Internet is working fine with my computer, I just spoke with the internet company and all is ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My Netgear router contact thought the problem was with the tv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/30/2018
Network Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the make and model of the TV?

Vizio model E43-E2

One moment, looking into the issue.

Run a Playback Quality Test through the Vudu Application

To Do this:

1. Open the VIA app dock by pressing the VIA button on the VIZIO HDTV Remote.
  2. Scroll left or right until the Vudu app is selected and press the OK button.
  3. Select the Browse option and use the arrow keys to select the gear/settings icon between search and sign-up then press the OK option
  4. Use the arrow keys to select Playback Quality and press the OK button
  5. Arrow down to "Run Test" and press the OK button, then select "Start Test"

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.
If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.