Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am following this thread However I want to connect my

Customer Question
I am following this...

I am following this thread https://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/a7grc-trying-convert-xac1200-router-connecting.html

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

However I want to connect my linksys directly to the NBN using the power modem. Can you help me through that with settings?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have followed the link I supplied and can get connectivity through the router using the supplied NBN Seagate modem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I now want to sawp the seagate for the power modem that comes with my linksys router. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Is someone working on this ?
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?

No. Not interested in secure connect. I am a lawyer and my laptop contains information. It will be great if you are able to assist me today because once I get back to work I don't have time. Cheers
Are you able to assist today ?

Hello - My apologies for the delay. I understand that you were available late afternoon yesterday but not today. When would be the next time you could work on it?