Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My i phone will not connect to wifi with our pass word,which

Customer Question

my i phone will not connect to wifi with our pass word,which was changed but my husband can
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?
Customer: yes
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello! r we working on the problem?
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. First, go into wifi on your iphone and press the "i" with the circle around it next to your old remembered connection and click "forget this network." Then turn the wifi off on the phone. Then turn it back on and when it detects the network click to select it and put the new password ***** If you don't know the new password, let me know and I will send you instructions on how to get the password.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i did what you said but for some reason it is not excepting our password,help!!
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 months ago.

Ok,do you know if that password ***** ***** on other devices? Is there a chance you may be using the wrong password? We can check in the router. Do you have one router or modem or more than one?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no will try to fix on own,thanks
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 months ago.

If you are referring to a remote service offer, it is system generated, not by me. Just ignore it unless you want it. Do you wish to proceed as we were, via chat?

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert