Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I'm trying to install the Echo Dot. I have entered the Wi-Fi…

Customer Question
I'm trying to install...

I'm trying to install the Echo Dot. I have entered the Wi-Fi network and password, yet nothing has happended/

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I got an AT&T upgrade last month. This included a new password

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes-I teach on line.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Networking
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Just wondering what's going on
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Is a chat posible?
3/29/2018
Network Technician: FRAN, PC Technician replied 24 days ago
FRAN
FRAN, PC Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,Ny name is***** look forward to assisting you today.​ Have you set it up on your computer with the amazon app? We will need to go to amazon and go thru the set up process

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

You can use this link http://https://alexa.amazon.com on your computer or you can also download the app from the app store and use it to set up the echo dot.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please let me know, by repyling back to this chat window.
Fran

FRAN
FRAN
FRAN, PC Technician