Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am unable to connect it to my wifi modem. And after

I am unable to...

I am unable to connect it to my wifi modem

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes and after literally days of searching I now have the username and password ***** optus

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

They vary all the time

3/29/2018
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are trying to connect?

Please let me know

Richard, Network Specialist
apple iPod touch

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

are you still there?
ID###-##-#### password *****

as I was connecting you closed the program....

Open it again, give me the new password ***** connect and leave it open

I am sorry Richard I have run out of time I have to pick someone up in a few inutes so please cancel this for me and remove my visacard details